I work with parents and schools to empower their children to be happier, more confident and resilient to bullying.
Perhaps you're a parent tearing your hair out because your child is being bullied, concerned about a lack of confidence or just looking to empower your child to cope better with life's ups and downs. You want to know how to tackle all this.
Or maybe you're the headteacher of a primary school looking for a proven way to help your pupils be happy so they behave better, learn and achieve more.
I've helped 1,200 7 to 11 year olds over the last 4 years. They tell me:
- They're happy and confident an extra 2 hours a day.
- 95% can change how they feel more easily.
- 90% are more resilient to bullying.
You can watch children talking about how learning about The Juicer mindset tool on this page.
Do you want your children to be happier, more confident and resilient to bullies?
I'll show you how to do it.
1. Call me on 01423 359 379.
2. Click the comic cover for a free Juicer comic and some anti-bullying tips.
3. Click here to come to a free fun activity session with your child.
Simon Benn - CRB/DBS approved Children’s Coach