Do you worry about your children's future happiness?
You're not alone, according to research 46% of parents worry often or all the time about their children's future happiness.
And you've got every reason to be worried:
- The UK's children are amongst the unhappiest in the world.
- 1.5 million children were bullied last year and long-term effects include mental health issues and considering suicide
- Cyberbullying means bullies can prey on children 24/7, cruel text messages and online bullying mean nowhere is safe.
- Pressure for academic success means 68% felt pressured before SATs whereas 16 (out of 1000) had smoked a cigarette.
- Social media adds to the burden and pressure to look perfect and have a perfect life.
- 1 in 10 children suffer from mental health problems such as anxiety, depression and self-harm.
- 50% of adult mental health issues start before 14.
Don't leave your children's happiness, mental health and emotional wellbeing to chance.
I've run fun sessions about The Juicer mindset tool with 1,200 7 to 11 year olds over the last 4 years. They tell me:
- They are happy and confident an extra 2 hours a day.
- 95% can change how they feel more easily.
- 90% are more resilient to bullying.
Watch the video on this page of children talking about what they got from one 30 minute session.
Here are 3 options to help your children be happy, confident and resilient to bullies:
1. Call me on 01423 359 379.
2. Download a free comic about The Juicer mindset tool and some anti-bullying tips.
3. Come to a free fun activity session so your child can learn how to use The Juicer.
CRB/DBS approved Children’s Coach